Wow! I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since the first day! My first full day was on August 20th. As a nice surprise, Nicole got up early and made pancakes in the letters of my name. That had been a tradition I do for the kids every year for their 1st day breakfast. Keith and Zack even got up to give me the send off.
Nicole's first day was August 24th--7th Grader Only day. Naturally, she loves all of her teachers and her classes. She did not have to go to school the following day when Zack started, August 25th. Zack did not think that was fair since he went to 7th graders only day and had to go the very next day. Bummer for him. Nicole is at a different junior high than Zack. It is fun to hear them share and compare stories of classes, teachers, and students after school.
1 comment:
I loved the first day pictures of all three of you. How sweet of Nicole to make you pancakes! That is real family support. I like the color of the car too.
The word verification word looked like "hy luv ya" at first, but is close with"hylluvlq." :-)
Post a Comment