Zack left this morning for Timberline scout camp. It is a leadership camp for boy scouts. He mentioned it a few weeks ago but as with Z, he mentions a lot of things and does not always follow through. This time he really surprised Julie and I as he pretty much got everything together for this camp on his own. He was really excited to leave this morning. I am not sure if it was because he was going to camp or to get away from his family for a while. I am sure it was a little of both. I am sure he will have fun.
Monday, June 7, 2010
One back and one gone
Nicole returned from a week at girls camp on Friday. She had a wonderful time. She said it only rained on her one day. For the first week in June that is almost a miracle. No snow, no hail, just a good time she said. She made some new friends and said she really liked the campfires at night. Now she is bugging us to go camping again soon.

Zack left this morning for Timberline scout camp. It is a leadership camp for boy scouts. He mentioned it a few weeks ago but as with Z, he mentions a lot of things and does not always follow through. This time he really surprised Julie and I as he pretty much got everything together for this camp on his own. He was really excited to leave this morning. I am not sure if it was because he was going to camp or to get away from his family for a while. I am sure it was a little of both. I am sure he will have fun.
Zack left this morning for Timberline scout camp. It is a leadership camp for boy scouts. He mentioned it a few weeks ago but as with Z, he mentions a lot of things and does not always follow through. This time he really surprised Julie and I as he pretty much got everything together for this camp on his own. He was really excited to leave this morning. I am not sure if it was because he was going to camp or to get away from his family for a while. I am sure it was a little of both. I am sure he will have fun.
Labels:
camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is Z going as a camper, or a leader? C gets to go this year as a staffer for TL and he is really excited. HIs week begins on the 26th of June.
Is N swimming this summer? Will we get to see you guys a tthe pool sometime? I hope so. I miss you guys. Take care...☺
The view from Z's camp was phenomenal. He was nervous and excited to go.
Post a Comment