Friday, March 20, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?

Can you see what's wrong with this picture?

This morning I was getting breakfast ready in the kitchen. I could not find the milk. I looked in the fridge. I had just opened a new gallon yesterday and could not believe it would already be gone. After asking Keith, I came across it. Keith had a different idea for putting the milk away than most of us. :)

6 comments:

Chatty Family said...

That is too funny! Glad I'm not the only one who gets a little absent-minded!

Amy Franklin said...

Sounds familiar...I came downstairs to a full carton of ice cream in the microwave. Glenn had put it there the night before. Must be a guy thing!

Amy Ryan said...

At my house, you could open a gallon of milk one day and it will literally be gone the next day with Daryl and Tyler drinking as much as they do! That's pretty funny!

Shauna said...

Ewwww.

Lydja said...

At least you know he's not pregnant. I hear that's a common kind of occurrence amongst those types of people.

Sarah M said...

Was it still good?? :)