Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love you! Bye!

Last week, I was driving Zack to school. We pick up a neighbor boy and drive him to school every day, too. As Zack got out of the car, he says "Love you! Bye!" He will be 13 in less than one month. The fact that he is almost a teenager and not only says he loves me, but says it in front of his friend, is priceless. I drove home with a huge smile on my face that morning. I refuse to believe it is a reflex or a habit from saying it for years-- even if it is, he still does it and I love it!

1 comment:

Amy Franklin said...

It is nice to still hear those words...I am hoping to keep hearing them in the years to come. Zack is a sweetheart (but don't tell him I said that, it would probably embarrass him!).