Monday, September 1, 2008

Twinners

Keith and I took a trip to Italy in May. We had a great time. While there, we searched for gifts to bring home to the kids. We decided Zack needed a real Italian soccer player jersey. Keith even asked the salesman for a good player who filled the positions Zack liked--forward and sweeper. Keith decided not only to get one for Zack, but also get one for himself. He was a little concerned that Zack would not like having the exact same shirt as his dad. I was not too concerned. Zack was thrilled about the shirt. Zack liked that Keith had the same shirt and even asked Keith to wear it on days he was wearing it so they could be "twinners".

1 comment:

Amy Franklin said...

Andrew says he loves the picture of him and Zack. I love the shirts Keith picked out.